Friday, November 07, 2008

F'art' on the Underground

I could give Transport for London another cause to campaign for or against for that matter, 'Fart on the Underground'.
Sorry, to kill the joke by explaining and dissecting this one, but here: Art on the Underground
Yet another time this was happening; someone decided to break wind and nearly had me knocked out.

Do you think it would be a good idea to pull the emergency alarm? This is an emergency right, you're practically trying to commit suicide by cutting off your air supply. Also, you don't want to breathe through your mouth for fear of contracting a rare disease caused by mysterious gases.

And it's the silent one's that are the killers. You don't know who the hell did it and only have to hope that another fatal one is not let loose.

But maybe it's not so bad, because when you're actually in between life and death you can play a little game of what did the damned wind breaker have for dinner; Mexican or Indian?

On one underground journey I was reminded of school, when we did the experiment with Hydrogen Sulphide and the result was not exactly Chanel No.5.

I think I have to get myself one of those famous SARS masks, for emergencies like these.

Though I've tried to make sense of it and actually find some 'Art on the Underground' I have come across none except it's evil twin brother. So TFL, what do you say, want to run another campaign?

2 comments:

  1. :D I'm guessing this refers to the incident of the dlr in the night time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there was an incident last night too. blech!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message. :)