Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About Me

1. Unmanageable wavy hair

2. Futile attempts at the weight loss program (Refer to point 6)

3. Have the skin composition of a teenager, which is not soft and creamy but bumpy and pimply

4. Friends treat me as one of the guys; I discovered no amount of makeup or extremely feminine dressing will make them change their minds.
Ultimately I'd end up a sure product for Aahat and the extremely feminine dressing prompts people to address me as Behenji, Aunty, Mommy,...

5. I come from a family of six, four brothers and a sister. (I know this is like a 4th date revelation, but I am proud of my family)

6. I love chocolate, I am a self proclaimed chocoholic. (This puts the whole weight loss thing into perspective huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. :)