Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back and Wiser?

Where was I all this while? My usual excuse is busy with work, but it's true. I was busy doing extra office work which also included writing, though the kind which would people like me to sleep and give a mini-orgasm to business consultants. Oh don't worry no erotica involved, just boring sales proposals, which surprisingly I didn't think I had the knack for. Now that this talent has been discovered, I am just taking on extra work and ruining my weekends. Aren't I the 'Drama Queen'! So, I did not ruin all my weekends, just a couple.
In my spare time I have been buying books and reading them too. Have been hooked to history books now and I can't get enough. I am now slightly wiser and feeling a bit more intelligent, now that I have gathered more knowledge. Beware, don't say the words 'World War', 'Jews', 'India' (though India is not connected to the former two) when I am within earshot. I promise to talk so much that your ears might just bleed or worse fall off.
We all have phases don't we? I am now in the history phase and while I am there I want to read all the history I can get my hands on.
Well, just thought I'd show some signs of life here and write something, my blog has been quite lonely.

1 comment:

  1. i have always liked history,, and i m planning to go into tht phase pretty soon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message. :)